Our peer support groups provides a focus on coping, recovery, and fostering hope; a regular opportunity to talk about our walk with a variety of situations, to share peer stories, and as a result, to learn ways for living the life we want every day.
About our groups:
- Our services are open to any youth, teens and adults living in Hamilton communities.
- There is no intake and no wait list to join! Just send us an email and we will send you a link to connect to the groups you wish to join.
- All groups are drop-in based and attendance is tracked anonymously.
- All groups are run by trained peer supporters with lived experience of the group topic.
These groups will help you to deal with a variety of issues including:
- A life change or transition
- Grief & loss
- Mental health
- Life struggles related to experiences of oppression such as racism, sexism and poverty
- Domestic abuse
- Alcohol and drug use
- Gender issues, LGBTTQI2+
- Women and girls